Return and Exchange Policy
ALL RETURNS from - MONROE COUNTRY, NY - will be in the form of a STORE CREDIT.
- NO RESTOCK fees for merchandise returned within 30 days of receipt.
- unworn, unused and in resalable condition.
- in the original packaging. (shoe box)
- in a protective shipping carton or in brown wrapping paper. ($5.00 reboxing fee if sent otherwise)
- returned within 30 days from the day it was received.
- exchanges under $75.00 will incur a $7.00 shipping charge.
- Merchandise returned after 30 days of receipt and before 60 days of receipt will be accepted for store credit. You will be issued a gift certificate valid towards your next purchase.
- sent to Feet First, 1900 Clinton Ave. South, Rochester, N.Y. 14618
- insured - we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen merchandise.
May not be returned because:
- it does not fit right.
- you do not find it comfortable.
- it has been mistreated or abused.
- your friends or relatives don't like them.
CANCELING AN ORDER:
Freight charges will be assessed if an order in transit is canceled or refused.
CONTESTING A CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILL:
Contesting a charge to your credit card company or issuing bank may result in a $25.00 service charge. Please call our toll free number 1- 844-442-4990 or our toll phone number 1-585-442-4990 to resolve ANY billing questions.
- Feet First Inc. does NOT pay for or reimburse for return shipping costs on any non–defective return or exchange.
- ALL RETURNS must be sent to:
FEET FIRST inc.
1900 Clinton Ave. South
Rochester, NY 14618
- If you receive an incorrect item / size, please call 1-844-442-4990 with your order # ready and we will advise on how to proceed. We will generally send a prepaid shipping label so that the incorrect item is returned at no cost to you. We try our hardest to insure the accurate fulfillment of your order, however once and a while errors do occur.
Please call 1-844-442-4990 to obtain return instructions for any merchandise thought to be defective.
- All merchandise is warranted against manufacturers defects for 60 days, from date of receipt.
- All merchandise thought to be defective must have a Return Authorization # ( R.A. )
- Merchandise will be inspected and evaluated, replaced, repaired or returned in a timely manner.
- Remember to insure the package as we are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.